> On Feb 28, 2018, at 6:55 PM, Fred Kerr <fek...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Forwarded on Jason's request.

Latest BoneScript? You can install the latest via

TERM=none npm install -g —unsafe-perm bonescript

> Am I correct that this "b." should apparently be "g."? Based on context from
> the file, it seems so, and fixed the issue I had.

I’d need to see the source. It is a variable.

> /usr/local/lib/node_modules/bonescript/src/index.js:325
>             if(bitOrder == b.LSBFIRST) {
>
> Also, I get this when I run a simple script that resets some GPIO values.
> (I'm playing with a 44-LED light bar with serial input.)
>
> debian@beaglebone:~/src/node$ node reset.js

What is the source to reset.js?

> Exiting Cleanly
> Unable to open /dev/mem
> Unable to open /dev/mem
> ERROR: trying to disable motors before they have been initialized
> Unable to open /dev/mem
> Unable to open /dev/mem
> Unable to open /dev/mem

I need to clean this up. It is harmless.

> Most likely, I just need to look around for the libraries to use with C/C++
> development on Pocket Beagle.

Depending. Do you have a reason to use JavaScript other than the BoneScript
examples?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/2CCD82F5-E2F6-4047-8451-883533BD3F46%40gmail.com.