Thanks for sharing.

The Khan Academy link off of http://beagleboard.org/Support/BoneScript is
helpful for learning JavaScript. It is a great language if you can avoid
the "bad stuff". Douglas Crockford has written quite a bit about the "goot
stuff".

I think it is fairly accurate that most of the BeagleBoard community moves
fairly quickly past the BoneScript JavaScript library and on to hacking
things with C. The library is still an important place for me to track the
functionality provided by the kernel as it progresses, so thanks for making
some good use of it. There are also a number of other useful JavaScript
libraries for BeagleBone, like beaglebone-io, and they are starting to
catch up with PocketBeagle. Once they are caught up, I'm considering
eventually making BoneScript just use them to help with my maintenance time.

I'm not getting enough patches to https://github.com/jadonk/bone101 as
things stand today. It is still my vision to provide a collaborative,
self-hosted, electronics hacking environment, but it seems an interface
like Bela.io or BBUI are really needed as a point of entry.

See you at e-ale!

https://beagleboard.org/about

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CA%2BT6QPmKwJX%2B9DfnY%2B19%3Dj1MrNzH0e9CTjV3uw0myon45Qg5aw%40mail.gmail.com.