I have a project running on eMMC with a custom entry in the /etc/fstab
(intended to mount a blank SD card on boot).

So I use the
*/opt/scripts/tools/eMMC/beaglebone-black-make-microSD-flasher-from-eMMC.sh
*script
to create an sd flasher. Then I turn around and flash the eMMC with it, ssh
login, and find that /etc/fstab no longer has my custom entry in it.

How can I resolve this? Or do I just have to flash every card and ssh in to
add that custom fstab entry for every eMMC I flash?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/5fc2364a-883a-47dc-9f9e-4a25d0a88c3c%40googlegroups.com.