Hey Mike

did you ever solve your problem?  We are trying to do similar to you except
using a raspberry pi CM3.  Currently confused by their linux integration
guide.  Specifically the way they set up their cross compiling environment
and use the KLIB_BUILD env variable.  Is that where you got stuck as well?

Anyway, I hope you met some success in your work.

Have a good one,

- Cory

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/e1dcf755-6811-4a52-a751-2da66d232b81%40googlegroups.com.