I disabled the network configuration for usb0, reboot it, but no ttyACM0 device in /dev on BBB, nor in host computer (also Linux Debian)...

perhaps some script ?

Regards,

Vinicius

Em 07/03/2018 17:27, Robert Nelson escreveu:
On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 2:09 PM, Vinicius <sdmi....@uol.com.br> wrote:
BeagleBoneBlack, with debian 8.5 and Linux 4.4.12-ti-rt-r32

I want to disable the RNDIS gadget from usb0 and configure it as a serial
port (like ttyACM or ttyUSB)

How I can do this?
/dev/ttyACM0 is enabled by default with the RNDIS gadget..