Hi all,

I've two beaglebone black revC boards with debian 7.9, kernel 3.8 and
debian 9.3,kernel 4.9 respectively.

I tried to power up these two boards using VDD pins on a board having some
another interfaces like LCD etc,

But, only first board is booting up(debian 7.9). For second board, only
power led is glowing.

Please help me on how to debug this