Zeegee:

There is nothing at the hardware level that is uniquely required by the
"Process Call" transaction.

You might have to hack into the low level I2C driver to implement it.

It looks like a simple 2 byte write followed by a restart and a two byte
read in a single transaction.

Most I2C chips would properly respond to a 2 byte write transaction,
followed by a two byte read transaction, which could be implemented, if you
can stand the extra overhead of two shorter transactions.

I would recommend migrating off of Angstrom, if you can, since I don't
think it is supported any longer on the BBB.

--- Graham

==

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/5ed9a80d-3596-4678-9eaf-ae48545933e9%40googlegroups.com.