> So my questions are:
> What is the purpose of  the interrupt pins? I couldn’t understand exactly
> when I read the datasheet.

I did work with grove module but it was almost 2 years ago so I am
trying to remember.  From what I recall, the Linux kernel driver
expects there to be an interrupt setup for this device.

The other odd this about this device is that it is it uses a driver in
"drivers/input/misc".  I think it is because IIO did not exist at the
time?

> Should I describe interrupt pins for this device?

I think I used mini-hooks to connect INT1 or INT2 to the BeagleBone
header and then defined the interrupt pin in an overlay.

I'll see what I can dig up... but if someone else has more recent
experience that would be great.

thanks,
drew

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAEf4M_Chy4kas49s_qCYO4pshWvmrt61HABhA7gudCg8SREoCg%40mail.gmail.com.