Hi

As I am also working on beaglebone <https://beagleboard.org/black> to
measure 4-20mA sensor output with  Receiver module
<https://store.ncd.io/product/4-channel-4-20-ma-current-loop-receiver-16-bit-ads1115-i2c-mini-module/>

using less power

can anyone help me out with code to interface the 4-20mA current loop
Receiver with beaglebone please ??

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/977d479f-238e-4638-83d2-d01dcf677c5b%40googlegroups.com.