I know someone who works as a Cobol programmer.  I think he's 52.  Never
did ask him how he chose such a hellish occupation.  Technically I'm a
Cobol programmer, but it has been 30 years since I have written anything in
it.

I'm sure there are a lot of them in banking and medicine.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CANEU9UzNAHq0LgCOMJx%3DmZ7t326nWb1nPZFJv3%2BhORNn56v20w%40mail.gmail.com.