Hi friends. Im trying to use the BBB built-in ADC to read values with
regular sampling frequency. I am using almost all defined by Rafael Vega's
github project page
(https://github.com/rvega/bbb-pru/blob/master/apps/adc/pru.c). I already
made changes to read the ADC sampled values on the ARM program and
everithing are working fine. BUT i have 2 questions about this program:

1) I want to know how he knows the necessaries BBB registers to configurate
the ADC and the communication pipe between ADC and PRUs on this setup? I
already looked the PRUSS and SITARA doccumentation but with no match the
registers names used by him.

2) how i can calculate the sampling frequency? I found on his page that it
was configured to 50 ksps but, trying to calculate this sampling frequency
on the gived formula:

// fs = 24MHz / (CLK_DIV*2*Channels*(OpenDly+Average*(14+SampleDly))) (on
line 108 from the link above)
I didn't get an integer fs value, for example, using their specified values
(clock_divider = 4;  open_delay = 4;  average = 1; sample_delay = 4;
and channel = 6) i get 22727.2727273 Hz.. Am i missing something?

Thanks for all..

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/432ef525-8267-4b80-bdc4-664bec06fb11%40googlegroups.com.