Hello Once More,

Seth here. I tried fdisk and some other avenues. I see that my patition is
dos on Linux. Although out of date and not LVM, I guess it is okay for now.
I found a couple of tutorials online but they all state I must back up
info. and erase/unmount the partition and create it again. Is there another
way around that you are aware of?

Seth

P.S. If you have any juicy knowledge, please give. I could use it.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/24922535-f27d-4089-8e69-f048871c5ef4%40googlegroups.com.