Im trying to use mjpg-streamer <https://github.com/shrkey/mjpg-streamer> on
my Beaglebone Blue running Debian 8.7
<https://debian.beagleboard.org/images/bone-debian-8.7-lxqt-4gb-armhf-2017-03-19-4gb.img.xz>
 (bone-debian-8.7-lxqt-4gb-armhf-2017-03-19-4gb.img.xz).

I am also using 2 C270 logitech webcams but am only trying to stream one at
a time.

This is the tutorial
<http://embeddedtweaks.com/beaglebone-usb-webcam-mpeg-streamer-installation-tutorial/>

I have been trying to follow to install MJPG-Streamer as it uses the
BB-Black which is the closest tutorial I can find to the BB-Blue.

Here are the commands supplied by the tutorial.

sudo apt-get install g++ curl pkg-config libv4l-dev libjpeg-dev
build-essential libssl-dev vim cmake

sudo apt-get install imagemagick

wget https://github.com/shrkey/mjpg-streamer/raw/master/mjpg-streamer.tar.gz

tar -xvf ./mjpg-streamer.tar.gz

cd mjpg-streamer

make

sudo make install

./mjpg_streamer -i "./input_uvc.so" -o "./output_http.so -w ./www"

This is my result fom running* ./mjpg_streamer -i "./input_uvc.so" -o
"./output_http.so -w ./www":*

*debian@beaglebone:~/mjpg-streamer$ ./mjpg_streamer -i "./input_uvc.so" -o
"./output_http.so -w ./www -p 8090"*
*MJPG Streamer Version: svn rev: *
* i: Using V4L2 device.: /dev/video0*
* i: Desired Resolution: 640 x 480*
* i: Frames Per Second.: 5*
* i: Format............: MJPEG*
*Adding control for Pan (relative)*
*UVCIOC_CTRL_ADD - Error: Inappropriate ioctl for device*
*Adding control for Tilt (relative)*
*UVCIOC_CTRL_ADD - Error: Inappropriate ioctl for device*
*Adding control for Pan Reset*
*UVCIOC_CTRL_ADD - Error: Inappropriate ioctl for device*
*Adding control for Tilt Reset*
*UVCIOC_CTRL_ADD - Error: Inappropriate ioctl for device*
*Adding control for Pan/tilt Reset*
*UVCIOC_CTRL_ADD - Error: Inappropriate ioctl for device*
*Adding control for Focus (absolute)*
*UVCIOC_CTRL_ADD - Error: Inappropriate ioctl for device*
*mapping control for Pan (relative)*
*UVCIOC_CTRL_MAP - Error: Inappropriate ioctl for device*
*mapping control for Tilt (relative)*
*UVCIOC_CTRL_MAP - Error: Inappropriate ioctl for device*
*mapping control for Pan Reset*
*UVCIOC_CTRL_MAP - Error: Inappropriate ioctl for device*
*mapping control for Tilt Reset*
*UVCIOC_CTRL_MAP - Error: Inappropriate ioctl for device*
*mapping control for Pan/tilt Reset*
*UVCIOC_CTRL_MAP - Error: Inappropriate ioctl for device*
*mapping control for Focus (absolute)*
*UVCIOC_CTRL_MAP - Error: Inappropriate ioctl for device*
*mapping control for LED1 Mode*
*UVCIOC_CTRL_MAP - Error: Inappropriate ioctl for device*
*mapping control for LED1 Frequency*
*UVCIOC_CTRL_MAP - Error: Inappropriate ioctl for device*
*mapping control for Disable video processing*
*UVCIOC_CTRL_MAP - Error: Inappropriate ioctl for device*
*mapping control for Raw bits per pixel*
*UVCIOC_CTRL_MAP - Error: Inappropriate ioctl for device*
* o: www-folder-path...: ./www/*
* o: HTTP TCP port.....: 8090*
* o: username:password.: disabled*
* o: commands..........: enabled*

The only modification I made was to the port that the server runs on where
I changed it from 8080 to 8090.

Thank you!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/ad134a88-6a88-4b12-ba45-ce28ba28bdff%40googlegroups.com.