Would you please add a note in the following location (and/or other
applicable pages) about running init-ramfs when updating the kernel?   And
maybe even a blurb about why this is needed?

https://eewiki.net/display/linuxonarm/BeagleBone+Black#BeagleBoneBlack-SetupmicroSDcard

Thanks!!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/af4561d7-f278-40da-a3bd-afdea6044f94%40googlegroups.com.