On Sat, May 19, 2018 at 2:56 AM, Gunjan Vora <gunjan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have done cross-compilation to run Qt programs in Beaglebone Black. I am
> able to run widgets general programs but graphics related programs are
> getting errors as
>
> /mnt/bbb-rootfs/usr/local/bbb/include/QtGui/qcolor.h:290: error: undefined
> reference to `QColor::setNamedColor(QLatin1String)'

I think you're getting link-time errors during croscompilation---I
don't see any evidence that you were able to run anything.
Does this code compile in a native (non-cross) environment?
On my system qcolor.h seems to be provided by qt5-qtbase so you need
to have that in the cross-compilation environment.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAC%3D1GgFRZXZ3cy3nGf%3D6m%2Bzs5BcxCH78u3e%2Bz6Lcv-MBDE9Z3g%40mail.gmail.com.