0 to 90 degress C

From: beagleboard@googlegroups.com [mailto:beagleboard@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Andy_P
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2018 3:10 AM
To: BeagleBoard <beagleboard@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [beagleboard] BeagleBoard-X15 Temperature range

Hi,

I did quite some research now, but unfortunatelly I am unable to find
environmeltal specifications for the BeagleBoard-X15, especially on operating
temperature.
After several hours of googling I am still stuck with the only information
being the minimum and maximum operating temperature of the SoC itself. However,
this does not say anything about the temperature range of the other components
on the board.

Can anyone help me with that?

Cheers,
Andy
beagleboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:beagleboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/499d294d-58ae-4891-b52a-e45ca119d880%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/499d294d-58ae-4891-b52a-e45ca119d880%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/3e8b492ee10b4236b8860e68bbe7d0ad%40winhexbeus11.winus.mail.