Thank you Jason for your generous offer.

I have just given it away to a friend that wanted it. I have way too
much stuff on my shelves that I have to get rid of before moving to a
smaller apartment. I will give my friend a copy of my posts and your
answers, maybe he will start to ask questions.

Thank you again and best regards,
Janne

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/20180812003838.45fdf82c%40igor.