Hello Dennis
I am trying to write my first  code in python, I am  sending an email in
python. I wrote this code , but forever generate  an error, I don't know
how to find it.
[image: image.png]
Here the screenshot with the code and error messages.
Do you have some suggestion that I can to use to eliminate this errors? I
would like to learn python step by step  before to write a code for beagle
bone black
thanks

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAGvkCdXy9O4pb9%2BG1YXx6XMDoHa8_zGW-EiCafFZmWcpXsM-gA%40mail.gmail.com.