I was looking at the Microchip family and considering this part or similar
KSZ8041FTL : http://ww1.microchip.com/downloads/en/DeviceDoc/00002436B.pdf

Although the footprint is larger than the current PHY on the BBB so I want
to find a smaller package, need to investigate more options.

Also, anyone happen to have the BBB RevC files in Altium? I'm currently
using the Rev 5B since I don't have Allegro.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/f6ce5d49-61c4-4317-bdff-542468b7f4d9%40googlegroups.com.