On Fri, Sep 14, 2018 at 7:40 AM <shrutika.fi...@ecolibriumenergy.com> wrote:

> Hi Bushra,
> Thank you so much.
> I performed the steps told by you and I successfully able to install the
> linux-headers-3.8.13-bone84.But I have one more question that my debian is
> using linux-headers-3.8.13-bone50 and I am not able to get the headers for it
> so should I upgrade or downgrade my linux-headers or headers for bone-50 is
> available?

Here you go, copied from cold storage:

https://rcn-ee.net/repos/really-old-headers/linux-headers-3.8.13-bone50_1.0wheezy_armhf.deb

Totally unsupported and not recommending anything as 3.8.13-bone50 was
released May 12, 2014...

Robert Nelson
https://rcn-ee.com/

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAOCHtYiy8SH7nsOwUreVxfgisvU7HrXfrRcGbUnFRM_V1fY8Ag%40mail.gmail.com.