I found a couple B25/85 3480K but they're $6 or $8 each. That seems a bit
much.

https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/epcos-tdk/B57560G0103F000/495-2135-ND/739881
https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/epcos-tdk/B57561G0103F000/495-2625-ND/1220081

On Saturday, September 15, 2018 at 4:18:08 AM UTC-7, Fred Kerr wrote:

> Thanks! I added that to my order.
>
> Looking on Digikey, they have B0/50, B25/50, B25/75, B25/85, B25/100. Do
> you know what that means?
>
> On Monday, September 10, 2018 at 12:45:08 PM UTC-7, Graham wrote:
>>
>> Mouser #:       594-NTCALUG01A103G
>> Mfr. #:         NTCALUG01A103G
>> Mfr.:           Vishay / BC Components
>>
>> 3435 seems to be within 2 percent of 3480
>>
>> --- Graham
>>
>> ==
>>
>> On Monday, September 10, 2018 at 11:58:33 AM UTC-5, Fred Kerr wrote:
>>>
>>> Battery pack
>>> Thermistor
>>> Logging

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/19a98b22-8fde-421d-91b7-8ea0833c477c%40googlegroups.com.