Hello,

If you could not tell, I was using the 4.14.x kernel w/ the Adafruit_BBIO
library. If you would like any other info, please do not hesitate to chat
w/ me on #beagle or here via forum suggestions.

Seth

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/a8cce8c8-64f2-4ba8-a07c-466c541885cd%40googlegroups.com.