Special Computing had been building our BBB Industrial temp board for our
own projects since the beginning, but Beagleboard.org seems to have forced
out all small vendors to allow only TI franchised distributors to remain.
We still build these boards, but only for our needs which has almost
dwindled to once yearly builds.

You may consider the Mentorel BBB board instead.

How many BBB boards do you need?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAMPEx0ftuT-h%3DZgGBP3GdYaQqviJtH4dkjk6QH3V6yQXdLRA5Q%40mail.gmail.com.