Hi Jim,

My driver is implemented based on the Interrupt not poll based so i
configured one of the GPIO pin for interrupt.

Could you please tell me what is the use of these two interrupt pin INT1
and INT2 given for the device.

As per my understanding i can use these device in poll based without
mapping these interrupt pins but
My ADXL345 client driver support interrupt based that is why i mapped one
of the interrupt pin INT1 to one of the GPIO
pin.

could you please correct me if i am wrong.

Thanks
Prakash

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CANwtydp1Ya460vuCFrTGaiHWUttf61U7iwX6phOtso_rHmQLXA%40mail.gmail.com.