Hello Seth,

Thanks a lot for your reaction. I already digested these pages (as good as
I could, I am an RF engineer, not a programmer). Unfortunately this does
not help me much. The service file is at the correct location.
I hope to get some clue where I am doing something wrong.
Thanks again, regards,
Harke

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/a80b6dbf-8740-4d42-94f6-c34714f99e05%40googlegroups.com.