Thanks a lot Robert Nelson for your quick responses and really
appreciate the same.

I am trying to automate feature "to verify the image flashing/contents
check onto EMMC is successfull or not using bmaptool" using the python
code snippet or bash?

Ie., how can I see explicitly, Is there any arguments that can be
passed to the bmaptool, so that checksum is verified successfully
explictly ??

I have gone through the link, Infact I am using the same "bmaptool
copy", could you please let me know if something exists like echo $?
if this output is '0', does it mean that bmaptool copy verifies
checksum successfully and the contents is flashed successfully? and If
echo $? is non-zero then verification is failed

Many Thanks in advance,

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAFsTbWc%2ByyKtj-KJTWHp74pF%3DvvW3diD9z978JJ7TsfRJPAW%2Bw%40mail.gmail.com.