I use the BeagleBone Black PRU for a very time critical task.  I currently
have registers that increment based on how many instructions I have just
run and their type (SBBO's for instance take more than the usual 1 clock
cycle per instruction) so that I can keep track of time.  I have seen
somewhere that you can reset and read an internal clock on the BBB PRUs,
but I just can't seem to find that again.

Has anyone used this feature, and if so can you guide me on how to go about
reading and resetting?

Thanks so much,

Alan

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/3462cd99-af77-45ed-b01b-bb605e593e50%40googlegroups.com.