Hi,

**If not, have you found the P1.1<=>P1.7 to be stable?

It has worked for me. No more random reboot after this.

I'm working in a clone board using the same IC as the PB, when they arrive
i will test stability powering from VIN and VUSB.

I have than this test on the BBBW and not detect any issue, although the
ICs are not the exactly same ( OSD335x vs OSD335x-SM).
Has anybody powering the OSD335x-SM from VIN with no stability problems?

Thanks,
Pablo

Pablo

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAEObdD3mhKfATyEbCR7XDBeQNCnGY4qVFi3YnJ0U6W60EgTtbQ%40mail.gmail.com.