Hi Robert Nelson,

Thank you so much your reply
how to use usb1 (usb host) as a serial port I am connected usb1 to desktop
but it is not showing any serial port but I want serial communication
through usb without increasing boot time
I am waiting for your reply sir

Regards,
Raghavendra

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAL5bWP2vMeRFoiDefjzKEH8F2ZVLdAc%3Ds%3DzEZUfEm0LODqf5tQ%40mail.gmail.com.