Dear Forum Members,

I'm newbie to beaglebone black. i have an issue in extending the root
memory. I have an 16 GB SD card loaded to beaglebone and i need to add this
memory to the root memory of beaglebone. I have installed an application
for my usage and when i tried to add few more packages, i found the
root(boot) memory has been utilized to 100%. Kindly help me to add the SD
card memory to the root memory without formatting the root memory.

root@beaglebone:/home/debian# lsblk
NAME         MAJ:MIN RM  SIZE RO TYPE MOUNTPOINT
*mmcblk0      179:0    0 14.9G  0 disk*
*└─mmcblk0p2  179:2    0 14.9G  0 part*
mmcblk1      179:8    0  3.6G  0 disk
└─mmcblk1p1  179:9    0  3.6G  0 part /
mmcblk1boot0 179:16   0    2M  1 disk
mmcblk1boot1 179:24   0    2M  1 disk
mmcblk1rpmb  179:32   0  512K  0 disk

i need to mmcblk0 memory to mmcblk1 without formatting mmcblk1.

Kindly help me to resolve this.

Thanks in Advance

Saikumar

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/e15d3fd6-acac-4363-a330-fec05c36a934%40googlegroups.com.