Hello TJF,

I misspoke initially.  I meant to say that I was able to get the ADC
working in just by referencing AIN on the ARM CPU.  I thought that I would
need to do something different when using the PRU, but it seems I don't.
Thanks anyways!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/350dec98-a6d2-4f85-b0b3-2e5e0d6318b4%40googlegroups.com.