OK sorry I thought you were referring to config pin on I2C.

    On Sunday, February 24, 2019, 1:08:56 PM EST, Adrian Godwin
<artgod...@gmail.com> wrote:

 I2C uses clock stretching but I'm not aware of any SPI interfaces that do it.
However, it may be that the hardware is shared.

On Sun, Feb 24, 2019 at 5:22 PM 'Bruce Snyder' via BeagleBoard