I used 7-zip for uncompressed that downloaded file. I used Etcher for write
downloaded file on uSD card on windows and on ubuntu but on both of them,
it's failed. after write i gave error "You need to format ...". i connected
my board to my lap top and every thing about board is ok, when it
connected, it turned on and its 4 User LED and power LED turned on and its
drive showed and a notification "beaglebone is ready" showed on desktop.
but when i used uSD card with image written on it on board, error "You need
to format..." appeared.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/8265bddf-0647-46e0-a6a0-307793826108%40googlegroups.com.