Looks like it's working, I don't have to enable it. Sorry.

 systemctl status systemd-fsck-root.service
● systemd-fsck-root.service - File System Check on Root Device
   Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/systemd-fsck-root.service;
static; vendor preset: enabled)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/beagleboard/CAF%2BMRtmSfAicf8vfrf1su12QV89C4xw6D1_Meqp_SfU0%3DYuhdQ%40mail.gmail.com.