I bought one BeagleBone AI board to experiment with in my free time.

I am thinking of running the demo described in:
https://beagleboard.org/p/175809/tidl-on-beaglebone-ai-1ee263

I have two questions:

1.  The demo uses the camera “Logitech HD Pro Webcam, C920, 1080p Lens”. Do
I need to get exactly that camera? If no, is there a list of supported
cameras for Beagle Bone AI and what do I need to change to use an
alternative camera?

2. At the demo the board is setup with a fan. Is the fan optional at 23 C
ambient temperature, or when the demo is running the board definitely needs
it?

Thanks in advance.

Dobrin