From the (not so clear) device tree binding docs. The ehrpwm docs say the last
number is flags and only PWM_POLARITY_INVERTED is supported. The generic PWM
bindings doc says "pwm-specifier typically encodes the chip-relative PWM number
and the PWM
period in nanoseconds." So since the EHRPWMs have an A and B channel, the first
number can be 0 or 1. The second number is the default period for the PWM.

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/tree/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pwm/pwm-tiehrpwm.txt
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/tree/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pwm/pwm.txt