Sanjeevi:
I would prefer to keep this a public email communication, on this board, so
that others may learn, also.
--- Graham

Hello sir,
I am Sanjeevi and I'm currently pursuing by bachelors degree. I have
several doubts in using sensors with beaglebone black. Can you give your
contact number.

Regards,
SANJEEVI S.