Hi,

You might be able to get it from /proc/config or/boot/config as described
here:
https://superuser.com/questions/287371/obtain-kernel-config-from-currently-running-linux-system
That should give the list of the options used when building the kernel.

I would download the kernel sources for the kernel you are running and look
up the configuration item you are interested in the menu from make
menuconfig. The help text mentions the specific kernel option that will be
set.

The following details you might not need but just for completeness:
The compatible fields are mentioned in the source code. So by a recursive
grep (grep -r) you will find the source files for the driver that can be
used for the hardware. You can then look at the Makefile and the Kconfig
file in that directory.
That should also give you the kernel option.

Best wishes,
Hugo