Hello,

I'm currently trying to get the DLPDLCR2000EVM working with my BeagleBone
AI. I have already modified the library to use the correct i2c port which
seems to have worked so far. My next step is to check the GPIO
configuration since this is where i get Errors now. I Used the Stuff from
the Beagle Bone Black Startup repository. My BBAI is fresh so far, just did
the update procedure for now.

Has anybody allready done this and is willing to share the solution?
Will BBAI Support HDMI and DLP Output at the same time? (I did a search,
but some bits of info are just missing yet - IMHO)

thanks

Anton