Hi All,

I am working on animated boot logo display on yocto Linux kernel .i saw
some links animated boot logo using Plymouth patch, please any one did
already means please guide me how to change normal kernel logo into
Plymouth animated logo.i want to do this before kernel build I think it is
possible only if I add Plymouth patch to kernel and I want to change some
configuration file.please any one already did means please help me .I am
waiting for reply hopefully.

Regards,
Raghavendra B