Could someone display an example of operating and releasing a relay in 'c'?
And if possible getting the current state of the relay. Operated or released
.
I have the relay cape from Mouser 958-RLYCPE-BBBCAPE GHI installed.

Relay Cape. From what I read.
Relay 1 gpio20
Relay 2 gpio 7
Relay 3 gpio112
Relay 4 gpio115

If possible code not requiring libraries or header files not normally on
the BBB image (RCN 10.3 Debian IoT)
unless I can download any required files from a URL.

Thanks

This is what I found so far (thanks zmatt)
relay 1  -  P9.41  -  gpio 0.20 (gpio20)
relay 2  -  P9.42  -  gpio 0.07 (gpio7)
relay 3  -  P9.30  -  gpio 3.16 (gpio112)
relay 4  -  P9.27  -  gpio 3.19 (gpio115)