Robert,

With your help I worked out the Internet issues.

> debian@beaglebone:~$ sudo /opt/scripts/network/usb_windows_ics.sh

Is there anyway to make  route add default gw ........  run (your script)
automatically at boot time?

The script adds it plus the nameserver . I did't use the dhcp part. But
after
a boot the route default gw is not there. I don't want to touch
/etc/net/work/interfaces or /etc/resolv.conf or /etc/connman if possible.

Thanks