Indeed. Remember the OSD3358 is a 40$ part while the whole board is 80$.
It's just not a practical repair. If you were sure of the problem and swung
by my lab with the replacement, I might fix it for ten bucks or free if you
were fun to talk to. But as a business if you have to add in shipping and
diagnostic time, it's a total loss.

That's the cost of the integrated system on a chip design of the OSD3358.
Looks like a bare TPS65217C costs around 6$. That's completely fixable, as
a service.

If you have more time than money, you could try to somehow disable the
integrated TPS65217C and provide an external 3.3V. Assuming that's the
problem at all; it's more likely the load is shorted out than the supply,
based on my experiences. Either way, sounds like a big job, I'd rather just
buy a new one.