hello gang, I'm having problems at the moment of wanting to turn on a led.
I am using PUtty to enter the card and to program I use python. When I run
a program or print a message, it works correctly. the problem is as if the
pins of the card do not work for me. I don't know if I should use a library
to activate them. I have updated the card and nothing. I have seen a lot of
information and it has not worked for me.

python