On Thu, 13 Aug 2020 04:15:24 -0700, jennifer Dsilva writes:
>how can we disable logging in bbb? my bbb writes log files into /var/log/
>directory and consumes a lot of space

besides what others already suggested wrt figuring out what's too verbose
i'd suggest checking and adjusting your logrotation settings
(in /etc/logrotate.d/* and /etc/logrotate.conf) to keep stuff from
filling up your disk.

--
Best Regards,
Alexander Zangerl

BREATHE-SAFE intelligent cabin air filtration
Keeps your lungs and cabin dust free!
Head Office: 37-43 Argon Street, Carole Park QLD 4300 Australia
Western Australia: 169 Chisholm Crescent, Kewdale WA 6105
Tel: +61 7 3276 7833 M. +61 415 482 341 E. a...@breathe-safe.com