Bumping this.  Again.

I'd like to *NOT* have to keep supporting the fix for this on the user side
in the 5.X series when this really needs to get fixed on the kernel side.
I've filed the bug reports.  They're just sitting.

In reality, the rpmsg system doesn't really have the hooks to even support
the fix from the user side as I can't query the size and depths of the
buffers.  This needs to get fixed in the PRU rpmsg kernel subsystem.

Thanks.