I am, unfortunately, bit-banging SPI with the PRU, and I seem to be running
into a speed limit < 50 MHz I desire.  I can certainly create a clock that
fast, but reading data seems to be delayed.  I can see on the logic
analyzer a "0" clearly being read as a '1" so there is either a delay in my
clock output or a delay in my input or both.  I would like to think that
r30 and r31 are tied directly to the outside world, but now I am thinking
there is something in between that is either clocked or just has
significant output delays.  Anyone else encountered this?