I'll look at that.  I thought remoteproc was the way of the future so I was
heading down that path.   And if in production I don't need to do a lot of
data transfer, does it make sense to use uio_pruss/libpruio ( I don't know
much about these, it's probably evident that I don't know much about
remoteproc either) ?