Hi Every Body I am back on the beagle X15 and have done some nice stuff
since I last commented on this message board. I would to take on the boot
process from start to finish and document how it can be manipulated.  I
understand according to the schematic document there a couple of resistors
that should be removed in order to control the boot sequence even further.
At the moment I am using /boot/uEnv.txt and /etc/fstab to control the boot
sequence. But If I could control the boot sequence specifically from the
missing headers that would be great. I just need to know according to page
61 which resistors is the documentation referring to? The help would be
deeply appreciated. I placed a pretty in depth post last year but I would
like to take it to the next level.

Thanks in advance

Angel Sosa