Excerpts from Martin Korbel's message of 2016-10-04 12:37 +00:00:
> Hi folks,
> Does exist any clean alternatives for rlGetArch on Fedora? We are
> using rlGetPrimaryArch on the RHEL systems, but we get error on
> Fedora.
> version:  beakerlib-1.11-1

I'm not sure if any Beakerlib developers are on this list... I have
cc'ed Dalibor directly, hopefully he can give some suggestions on this.
It does indeed seem like rlGetArch and rlGetPrimaryArch are giving
contradictory warnings on Fedora...

--
Dan Callaghan <dcall...@redhat.com>
Senior Software Engineer, Products & Technologies Operations